Ways to Give . . .
Make an Online Donation
On PayPal’s Review Donation page you can select “Click Here For Optional Tribute/Comment“.
This is where you can indicate a specific program you would like to support or if you would like your gift to be in honor or memory of someone. Be sure to provide an address if you would like this person or their family notified.
Mail Your Donation
Mary Lee Foundation
Post Office Box 3174
Austin, Texas 78764
Mary Lee Foundation Wish List
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Target, supermarkets
- Food Pantry Items: Canned meats and vegetables, peanut butter, etc.
- Kitchen items: New plate sets, kitchen towels, cooking and serving utensils, silverware, drinking glasses, pots & pans, baking ware, baking sheets, measuring cups and spoons, serving ware, plastic food storage containers, cutting boards, cast iron skillet, bowls, spice rack
- Appliances: Blender, can opener, microwave, commercial refrigerator
- Household items: decorative pictures for walls, twin mattress and box spring, closet organizers, chest of drawers
- New home starter kit: twin bed sheets and pillowcases, bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, bathroom rugs, shower curtains and liners, paper towels and cleaning supplies
- Living Room: Couch (full size), love seat, flat screen TV w/ wall mount
- Outdoor: Patio chairs, potted plants, welcome rug for front door, large cooler/ice chest 110 Qt., heavy duty 5 gallon cooler jug
- Fun Stuff: Board games, Jenga, Nintendo Wii, arts and craft supplies, medicine balls, yoga ball, croquet set, holiday decorations
- Office Items: Gently used desktop computers with speakers, flat screen computer monitors, waiting room chairs with arms, large plastic storage containers, white folding table’s 8′ L x 30″ W x 29″
- Construction: New vinyl planking for apartment floors, duct work
- Other: Air blowing hand drier, large storage shelf, rechargeable batteries for blood pressure machine
Link your Randall’s Remarkable Card to the Mary Lee Foundation.
Randall’s Grocery Store offers customers a way to direct donation dollars to their favorite church, school or other non-profit organization. Since the program began in the fall of 1996, Randall’s and Tom Thumb have donated more than $20 million to over 7500 participating organizations. Through the Good Neighbor Program, organizations sign up to have an exclusive account number. Link your Remarkable card to the Mary Lee Foundation by completing an application form at any Randall’s courtesy booth.
The Mary Lee Foundation account number is 304.
Print out the Remarkable Card Application below and fill it out and return to a Randall’s Courtesy Booth.
Remarkable Card application
Already have a Remarkable card. . . Print and fill out the Good Neighbor Charity Addition Form below indicating Mary Lee Foundation’s number (304) and return it to a Randall’s Courtesy Booth.
Add a Charity form
Shop at AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the Mary Lee Foundation.
Freytag’s Florist Gives Back
Freytag’s Florist Austin Community Blooms program donates 5% of every sale to the Mary Lee Foundation at no cost to you! Simply click or mention Austin Community Blooms and Mary Lee Foundation at checkout when placing an order online at www.freytagsflorist.com or by phone at (512) 345-4142.
Your contributions will assist:
– Families with very low income
– The Annual Mary Lee Foundation Fall Festival
The cause is ongoing and the need is great. Please donate today.
Because the Mary Lee Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you for your support.