Mary Lee Foundation Rehabilitation Center
Patients and Staff Stay Home Policy
- You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are not feeling well for any other reason.
- You have been in close contact with someone who is suspected to have, or was diagnosed with, COVID-19.
- You recently traveled to an area deemed high risk.
- You are a high-risk individual, and PPE is not available and social distancing guidelines cannot be adhered to. (Also see CDC’s Interim Guidance for Business Employers.)
- Inquire if patient has or had covid-19 in the past, if so, request updated test results for negative results.
- Inquire if patient has recently been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with covid-19, recently traveled to a high risk area, is high risk for obtaining virus, and if patient has been social distancing.
- Inform patient that facial mask are required at all times at the clinic and screening upon entry will occur
Entering Clinic Policy
- Clinic door will be locked
- Upon entering screen will occur of temperature check, verification of no covid-19 related symptoms, and inquiry of recent travel.
- Facial mask required at all times while in clinic if patient does not have a facial mask MLFRC will provide, hand sanitizer or hand washing will occur
Treatment Areas Policy
- Treatment to occur at a minimum of six feet apart from one another at all times.
- Perform proper hand hygiene frequently after touching surfaces and patients.
- Provide one-on-one patient care only.
- Clean all equipment, devices, and surfaces between each patient interaction per CDC recommendations.
- Adjust your scheduling to minimize the number of patients in the waiting room and to minimize patient overlap. Do not have patients reuse the same sign-in pen.
- If you are treating a patient who is high-risk category, use recommended PPE (mask and gloves), and follow the CDC Standard Precautions for All Patient Care. If protective gear is not available, cancel the in-person visit and provide remote services to the extent appropriate and available.
- If possible, provide home programs for the patient to follow to prevent deconditioning while the patient cannot attend therapy sessions.
- If a patient requires care and cannot be seen in person, contact the referring physician as well as the payer to determine the option for telehealth or other remote services.
No Visitor Policy
- In order to encourage social distancing, we are maintaining a no visitor policy. If patient needs assistance entering facility, a family member or care giver can accompany patient to the check in. They will also need to wear a mask and will be required to leave or wait in their vehicle during your therapy session. They may not use the waiting area.
Contact Admission Team
For all questions concerning our services please contact our Admissions team:
Mary Lee Foundation Rehabilitation Center: (512) 443-5777 or by email or email@example.com
Mary Lee Foundation
1339 Lamar Square Drive
Austin, Texas 78704
Business Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.