Through food and monetary donations, we are able to provide food to residents in the Mary Lee community on a weekly basis. Because the majority of our residents are low-income, it is critical that we ensure they have enough food to live happily and healthily. By donating to our pantry, you are securing nutrition for all Mary Lee residents.
onsite food pantry provides nourishment to 270 individuals monthly
If you have safe, nonperishable food or a food ingredient, we can probably find a way to use it.
We do value nutrition and care about convenience; we naturally prefer high-value foods that people can easily use.
Whatever you have, please contact us so we can work together to make the best possible use of all of the food resources in our communities.
If you would like to make a donation online via debit, credit or PayPal, please click on the donate button below.
Organize a Food Drive
Businesses, churches, schools, civic organizations, apartment complexes
Please do not donate the following items :
- Rusty or unlabeled cans
- Perishable items
- Homemade items
- Noncommercial canned or packaged items
- Alcoholic beverages, mixes or soda
Open or used items
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Canned and boxed meals (soup, chili, stew, macaroni
- Peanut butter
- Canned or dried beans and peas (black, pinto, lentils, etc.)
- Pasta, rice, cereal
- Canned fruits 100 percent fruit juice (canned, plastic or boxed)