1332 Lamar Square Drive
Completed in 2011, The Willows is one of our newest affordable housing complexes for low-income individuals and families. Apartments offer water included in the rent.
Floor plans include efficiency, 1 bedroom/1 bathroom, and 2 bedroom/1 bathroom units. Rents range from $400 to $995 per month.
Typically affordable housing properties require a monthly income that is at least two times the monthly rent.
An application fee of $25 and security deposit are required.
To qualify for housing you must: meet the income guidelines, pass a criminal and credit check, and have a good rental history.
William Whitley – Housing Manager – (512) 448-9628
Download our housing application here.
Features & Amenities
Meets SMART Housing Standards
- Safe; the development complies with the Land Development Code and the adopted Building Codes for the City of Austin.
- Mixed income; the Willows provides affordable apartments for low-income and very low-income individuals.
- Accessible and visitable; meets expectations set by the Fair Housing Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Texas Accessibility Standards, the adopted International Building Code, and by the City of Austin.
- Reasonably priced; the Willows provides affordable apartments for low-income and very low-income individuals.
- Transit-oriented; the Willows has a bus route located within one half of a mile.
- Roll-in showers in all first-floor units
- Accessible parking and pathways
- Three-star energy rating
- Rainwater collection
- Recycling collection
- Solar panels
- Indoor and outdoor quality paints and coatings
- Water-conserving fixtures and appliances
- High-efficiency lighting, air conditioning, and heating
- Laundry room
- Community recreation room with a small library of books and DVDs, games, and puzzles
- Weekly access to the onsite food pantry
- Security camera surveillance system
- Free parking
- Trash collection
- An onsite case manager and maintenance staff
- Onsite leasing office
- Close proximity to bus stops, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, pharmacies and more