Outpatient Neurological Services
A Rehabilitation Center Specializing in Community
We offer an outpatient program dedicated to assisting clients with neurologic diagnoses reach their highest level of independence.
To achieve the best results for each client, we create an intensive, customized therapy plan that addresses the unique medical, physical, cognitive, psychosocial, behavioral, vocational, educational and recreational needs of the patient.
We focus on life skills such as:
- Public transportation training
- Time management
- Cooking/grocery shopping
- Social skills
Brain Injury Outpatient Program
As specialists in brain injury recovery, we offer an Outpatient Program which includes daily groups led by our speech, occupational, physical therapy and professional counselor team.
- Physical wellness at the community rec center
- Cognition and creativity group
- Social skills group
- Community Outings
- Transportation to our outpatient clinic
- Housing in affordable, accessible apartments 1 mile from downtown Austin for those that qualify
- Case management to assist with community resources
- Medication management for onsite residents at an additional charge
- Food bank that provides non-perishable goods on a weekly basis to onsite residents
- Diagnosis of traumatic brain injury, stroke or other neurological condition.
- Impairment or dependence in at least two of the following areas and documented need for assistance or training in these areas:
◦ Basic Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Can tolerate an intensive rehabilitative program.
- Has the potential to improve in functional abilities to achieve higher levels of independence.
Contact Admission Team
For all questions concerning our services please contact our Admissions team:
Mary Lee Foundation Rehabilitation Center: (512) 443-5777 or by email or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Lee Foundation
1339 Lamar Square Drive
Austin, Texas 78704
Business Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.