The Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities program is a long-term care facility for adults. We have 3 different facilities that are ICF. Two of the programs are housed in 6-unit apartment complexes. This allows for our residents to be in the least restrictive environment, while still having 24-hour supervision and staff assistance. The other program is a 6-bedroom group home for individuals who need more hands on assistance.
- Case management
- Staff assistance and supervision
- Independent living skills classes
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Taking medications
ICF clients must meet the following guidelines:
- Is 18 years of age or older
- Has an intellectual or developmental disability (for example Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy)
- Has manageable behavior
- Shows no risk of elopement
- Sara McDermott: Administrator
Mary Lee Foundation – Southpointe
Post Office Box 3174
Austin, Texas 78764
Business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.