Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
Mary Lee Foundation Rehabilitation Center offers a full range of progressive neurological, orthopedic and special needs services. The center assists patients with specific medical diagnoses, community re-entry through affordable housing, assessment of mobility devices, adaptive aids, home modifications, and return to work.
Occupational, speech-language, and physical therapists are trained to work one-on-one with each individual to develop a course of treatment that is personalized for their specific needs and therapy goals.
Individual Therapy Services
Upon admission to the program, clients receive evaluations and recommendations by our Licensed Therapists. Multi-disciplinary therapies include PT, SLP and OT. Recommendations and treatment goals are established in order for each client to reach their individual treatment goals with the ultimate goal of increasing independence and mastering daily living skills.
Our Physical Therapist (PT) will provide functional assessments and therapeutic interventions in order to improve our client’s mobility, balance, strength and endurance.
Speech and Language Pathologist
Our Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide assessments and therapeutic interventions to address our client’s’ communication and language skills concerns. Our SLP will work with our clients to develop the skills necessary to compensate for memory and executive functioning concerns.
Our Occupational Therapist (OT) will provide functional assessment and therapeutic interventions to improve self-care skills, safe performance of activities of daily living and the development of fine motor skills needed for independent living. Our OT will also assess and train for the use of specialized adaptive equipment needed to increase safety and independence.
Benefits of Rehab at Mary Lee Foundation
- One-on-one personalized one hour sessions
- Located 2 minutes from downtown
- Located next to a bus line, easy access for Cap Metro Access, and Uber/Lyft
- Free parking on site
- Flexible scheduling
- Supports the Mary Lee Foundation Mission – To serve adults with diverse needs so that they may develop a sense of dignity, a sense of self-worth, and the skills necessary to socially integrate with and contribute to the community in which they live.
Treatment Areas Addressed for Ages 13 and Up
- Neurological Disorders
- Intellectual Disability
- Pre and Post-Surgical Patients
- Activities of Daily Living
- Endurance and Generalized Weakness
- Balance and Mobility Challenges
- Fine Motor Dexterity and Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Home Accessibility
- Community Re-integration
- Community Resource Identification
- Adaptive Equipment Needs
- Communication and Voice Disorders
- Sensory Issues
Insurance Providers Accepted
- Amerigroup Starplus
- Baylor Scott and White
- BCBS Star
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care
- Health Smart
- Medicare Part B
- United Health Care
- United Starplus
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Corvel Worker’s Comp
- Medrisk Worker’s Comp
Return to Work
- Texas Workforce Commission (TWC)
- HCS Waivers
- CLASS Waivers
- Texas Home Living (TXhmL)
(If you would like to start a contract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Admission Team
For all questions concerning our services please contact our Admissions team:
Mary Lee Foundation Rehabilitation Center: (512) 443-5777 or by email or email@example.com
Mary Lee Foundation
1339 Lamar Square Drive
Austin, Texas 78704
Business Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.