Texas Home Living
This program provides in-home services to persons who need assistance but who want to maintain the independence of their home setting.
Texas Home Living provides selected essential services and supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live in their family homes or their own homes.
- Home and out of home support
- Day activity
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapies
- Psychological counseling
- Dental care
- Adaptive Aids
- Supported employment
- Assistance in finding competitive employment
The client must meet the following guidelines.
- Has a developmental disability (for example, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy)
- Receives funding after being on
- Leigh Dunson: Administrator – Bachelors in Psychology
Mary Lee Foundation – Texas Home Living
Post Office Box 3174
Austin, Texas 78764
Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.